Grab one before they are gone at the low price of $50.00 each.
Request a refurbished FS1-SE
|Manufacture||First Strike Meters|
|Condition||USED / Reconditioned|
|Item||Condition / Cost|
|LCD Screen||NEW $15.00|
|Ruff Neck Jacket||NEW $3.00|
|Programming Cable||NEW $3.00|
|A/C Power Supply||NEW $15.00|
|US Plug Power Cord||NEW $1.49|
|12v Vehicle Power Cord||NEW $3.50|
|F-81 Barrel Connector (2)||NEW $4.00|
|Total Parts Cost||$100.49|
This is a professional meter, used but in excellent condition. It shows very slight signs of use. Meter has been fully checked by First Strikes technical team. Includes all accessories shown in the pictures.
Some of the significant changes include:
- DiSEqC switching now allows for switching up to 4 LNBFs
- LNBF voltages are now 13v, 18v, and 20v
- Changing channels can now be done while in the signal finding mode
- Drag and drop software upgrading. No need for a software interface. Just plug the meter into the PC's USB port and it will be recognized as a USB compact storage device.
- Press 1-9, it will enter relevant modes.
- Press 5, enter user channel plan directly.
- Other keys function are the same as before.
- Indication: LNB1-LNB4 show on the bottom as L1, L2, L3, L4.
Press and hold 0 to enter coordinates setup menu.
After setup, press and hold 0 again to save and go back to LNB display mode.
Directly press 22k,13V,18V, to switch and the LCD will show the status. Both 13v/18v will be lighted if the meter is set 20V.
You can change the channels while testing. No need to exit to the standard mode.
Available only while supply lasts