December 13, 2019 Master Satellite / Transponder List
READ THIS COMPLETELY BEFORE USING OUR MASTER LIST.This is a full and complete list of satellites and transponders.
REQUIRES MODIFICATION BEFORE LOADING TO ANY METER OR RECEIVER.
The attached xls file contains our extensive list of all known satellites and transponders formatted for the Sathero meter meters and other meters. You only need to modify this master list to make it your own personalized list.
This is very straight forward and easy to do. Just open the list in your favorite editor and delete the rows containing the satellites you don't need. If you delete a satellite, delete all the transponders under that satellite. Delete entire rows. Never delete part of a row or your finished list will not work. Do not leave blank rows in your new list.
Once you have pared down the list to the satellites you want to keep, delete the the transponders that you don't need under each satellite. The smaller the list the quicker it will load to the meter and the faster the meter will operate.
Pay attention to the LNBF LO frequencies and make sure they match the LNBF you will be using. If they don't match, change them.
Load your new list to your meter and you are ready to use it.
Note: Your list should not be very big. Each satellite should have only 1 or 2 transponders per band. You can easily keep every satellite viewable from your location and 2 transponders (4 if you have both C and Ku) and it will still be small enough.
Editors you can use to modify .xls files:
- This list contains C, Ku and Ka bands. Most meters and receivers WILL NOT RECEIVE KA.
- This list contains transponders that are not active or have programming only a few hours a day.
- This list is very large and most meters and receivers will not accept such a large list.
- Remove all satellites and transponders that you don't need.
- Remove all but 2 to 10 transponders for each satellite you want to keep.
- When removing satellites and transponders, remove the entire line. Do not leave empty lines.
- Check the local oscillator settings to make sure they match the LNB you are using.
- FILE MUST BE SAVED AS A .xls FILE.
Due to ongoing abuse we are offering only 1 download location. You will need to sign in and verify your email address.
If you feel our work has some value to you, please help us by donating. Thank you.