Grab one before they are gone at the low price of $50.00 each.
Request a refurbished FS1-SE
|Manufacture||First Strike Meters|
|Condition||USED / Reconditioned|
|Item||Condition / Cost|
|LCD Screen||NEW $15.00|
|Ruff Neck Jacket||NEW $3.00|
|Programming Cable||NEW $3.00|
|A/C Power Supply||NEW $15.00|
|US Plug Power Cord||NEW $1.49|
|12v Vehicle Power Cord||NEW $3.50|
|F-81 Barrel Connector (2)||NEW $4.00|
|Total Parts Cost||$100.49|
- DiSEqC switching now allows for switching up to 4 LNBFs
- LNBF voltages are now 13v, 18v, and 20v
- Changing channels can now be done while in the signal finding mode
- Drag and drop software upgrading. No need for a software interface. Just plug the meter into the PC's USB port and it will be recognized as a USB compact storage device.
- Press 1-9, it will enter relevant modes.
- Press 5, enter user channel plan directly.
- Other keys function are the same as before.
- Indication: LNB1-LNB4 show on the bottom as L1, L2, L3, L4.
Press and hold 0 to enter coordinates setup menu.
After setup, press and hold 0 again to save and go back to LNB display mode.
Directly press 22k,13V,18V, to switch and the LCD will show the status. Both 13v/18v will be lighted if the meter is set 20V.
You can change the channels while testing. No need to exit to the standard mode.
Available only while supply lasts